Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Adorable Niece Yune

The best part of my twelve day vacation was the time I got to spend with my niece Yune.  She's such an adorable little baby (eight months old), and it was pure joy to see her grow day by day during the less than two weeks I spent with her.

I fell in love with her the moment I walked into the room (well, I guess technically I fell in love with her even before she was born), and to my (and everyone else's) surprise, she seemed to have fallen in love with me too.  :)  She seemed so very happy to see me, and greeted me with lots of precious smiles and kisses.

Yune at home:


Yune in the car:


Yune with green bikinis and pink towel dress at Ssol Beach Resort:


Yune sitting on granny's lap:


Yune after a bath:


Yune biting mommy's elbow with her two teeth:


Yune a little tired from the trip:



I miss Yune already...

No comments:

Post a Comment